Thursday, February 25, 2010

Something New

Okay, so for the past few years I have had every intention of starting this blog, but have never seemed to commit to accomplishing this due to my own "time constraints" and everything else that seems to jumble up my daily schedule! However, lately I have been asking myself where does all that time go and why do things always seem sooo complicated? I don't think that God intended life to be this chaotic. Ironically enough, I have had the time to think about this about a million times and so after re-evaluating many aspects in my life I have decided to make changes! Big changes! Tonight I am vowing to try to make this a truly amazing year. I am going to make an effort this year to live life to the fullest, try new things, commit to things that I have never completed, leap outside of my comfort zone (!), make new friends and grow more spiritually! That being said, I should probably get some sleep so that I can get up early to try to figure out how to to customize by blog page! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Mollye said...

Hi Tracy, Congrats on your new blog! There is so much to learn and have fun with and I bought a book; a very popular one last year called Blissful Blogging and of course read the entire thing in one day and if you send me your physical address I will "gift" it to you since you are new to the world of blogging and it will help get you going. I think books are meaningless to just be read once and left on a shelf. As for putting the badge for my Bunny swap on your sidebar, I will email you with that info. Good luck and glad you're on board to swap Easter Surprises! XXMollye

Mollye said...

HI Tracy, I just posted the Bunny Swap Partners so c'mon over and see who your partner is! XXMollye

Sarah said...

Thanks for being my bunny swap partner, excited to get it. :-)

Suzanne said...

Hi Tracy,

I just subscribed to your blog so you have to keep posting:-) I would have followed but the link wasn't up yet...but I will when it pops up.

I loved your first post. It could have been written by me. In fact, I have been thinking the very same things lately so if you ever visit my blog and see a similar post, please don't think I copied and pasted. You just spoke the very words in my mind and on my heart, almost to the letter! That's why you have to keep blogging...you already spoke to this girl:-)

One more thing...I have your name in the Bunny Swap!!! Yippee:-) My package to you will be going out later this week.

So happy to "meet" you!
Suzanne